Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
i just got myself a 2004 combo that's missing its radio, she's a old one but runs very well with over 143000 on the clock.
id like to know if i get a radio unit from a breaker or even ebay will it work ? what would i need to do? its got controls on the steering wheel with a display built into the upper dash .
any help would be of great help to me

cheers

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I think you will be looking for a CD30 radio.
Unless it has been "divorced" from the previous car and you have the security code for your van, and opcom or similar to recode the radio, you need to get the paired display with the radio.
If you can get the paired set, I believe it will be plug & play.
Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you will be looking for a CD30 radio.
Unless it has been "divorced" from the previous car and you have the security code for your van, and opcom or similar to recode the radio, you need to get the paired display with the radio.
If you can get the paired set, I believe it will be plug & play.
Good luck.
Hi Alan

Thanks for the information, at least now i know what i need to do.
Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Alan,
well a simple job is driving me nuts the wire/ plugs are of early type so the adaptor i now have now is missing the steering controls i think
i put a couple of pics on please take a look and let me know what you think

cheers

Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
It's a long time since I had the radio out of my Astra, and I cant remember what the connectors were like.
Are you trying to fit a CD30 radio? If so, post a picture of the connectors on the radio, and someone may be able to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts