Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A reluctant sale due to joining the dark side and getting a Fiesta!
For sale is my silver Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 5 door elegance model. I have owned the car for about 9 months and it has been a joy! Under my keep it has been well looked after and is mechanically sound. This would make an ideal first car or a small runabout for someone.
-MOT until November, passed last MOT with a single advisory which I have since sorted out.
-Full service history, last serviced ~900 miles ago.
-Replacement engine, fitted by myself. The engine had covered around 70,000 miles before fitting.
-Under my ownership, she has had: New rear wheel bearing, new N/S coil spring, new O/S track rod and track rod end (MOT advisory), two new front tyres and a rear tyre repaired, all round new Bosch wiper blades and a new key fob cover. As I have carried out this work myself, I have the purchase receipts for the parts mentioned above.
-Full service history, with most done by a Vauxhall main dealer and plenty of past receipts.

Features:
-A/C
-Electric front windows and mirrors
-Heated rear window
-Power steering
-ABS and ESC
-Radio/CD player with steering-wheel controls
-5 seats
-Sunglasses pocket (The most important thing, of course!)
-Good general condition inside and out
-Has always started first time, even in cold weather.

Things to Note:
-This is a 13 year old car, and as such there is some bodywork damage to the front and rear bumpers (see photos).
-Main button on the Radio is a little temperamental, but it can be fully operated using the steering wheel controls.
-Passenger door is missing it's pocket
-Hub-caps are a little chipped in place

Vehicle is located near Leatherhead, Surrey. Viewings are most welcome.
£600

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.