Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXI - spares repairs on 52k

Basically, my other half has had the car for 2 years and it has been a nippy good car
November last year she filled it up with petrol, drove work and back fine, drove school to fetch the kids and upon returning to the car she started it as normal, and selected auto

The car engaged and disengaged the clutch 3-4 time's before giving up and displaying F on the dashboard

Current DTC's in transmission are "Touchpoint adaption - not done" and "Clutch Hydraulic"

Using Op-Com 1.39 I can not relearn the Touch point due to the clutch not engaging correctly.

All other ecu systems are clear of faults.

So far just shy of £400 has been spent on trying to fix the issue, but a time has come as I cannot spend anymore in trying to fix the problem

Only known issue that lead up to this was clutch judder.

£222 - Actuator/ECU - rebuilt/reconditioned
£140 - New clutch/slave cylinder
£28 - New master cylinder

Since having the gearbox off there is a slight rattle coming from it (Just been honest) this could be due to disturbing it.

Everything else works perfectly fine with the car and the engine run's really quite and responsive

Last MOT was clean, this expires 23/10/2020
Head gasket/sump gasket was replaced late last year.

It would be a shame to see the car go for scrap! if nothing more it would make an ideal doner car as the engine and gearbox are manual design with only actuators fitted to the manual gearbox, bearing in mind its only covered 52485 miles for a 2002

It has all the paperwork and has one key.

Car is not driveable and would need towing or putting on a low loader.

Any question's please ask and I will reply A.S.A.P

Would like £300 for her.

thumbnail_20200121_132129.jpg
thumbnail_20200121_132137.jpg
thumbnail_20200121_132146.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts