Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi again

just a quick note my cav has the 2.0 8v lump and wandering if anybody new what year the cavs stopped the SEH lump as i think mine is the C20NE and can anybody give the figs of what the BHP should be as i think mine is the 115 BHP

But i dont know what mine is coz about 3yrs ago it had a brand new engine out of the box from vauxhall in which the last owner had fitted and cant find the engine code anywhere.

i dont know what the power output is but i did keep up with a cavvy 16v the other day on a duel carriageway and squeezed enough power to pass it at 130 MPH thats what the speedo said anyway.........

any help would be greatful...

the same 2.0 8v engine and box with loom will be up for grabs very soon

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Engine code should be on the rib at the right hand end of the engine, beside the crankcase oil breather pipe and dipstick, facing forward.

NE is 115, SEH is 130. I don't think any CDs were fitted with SEH from the factory only SRi.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i can't understand it go's like a bat out of hell was thinking of RR it that will probably give me a true figurethanks for info mate much appreciated

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've checked all around engine and cant find the code but there is some numbers on the usual place to find and theres no code such as C20NE or SEH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts