Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 'S' Omega Elite 3.0 V6 Auto for sale.It has covered 76000 miles with full vauxhall service history, the last service being four weeks ago. It is fully loaded with SatNav(mapping disc will be required), Blaupunkt 6 CD changer in the boot-rigged up to the bose system on the dashboard, steering wheel controls for the sound system. Integrated phone, full cream leather with electric memory seats with his & her keys,heated seats front and rear,electric windows front and rear,electric rear window blind operated from the dashboard, electric mirrors,electric tilt\slide sunroof, cruise control, dual climate control(very cold), 4 immaculate alloys with 4 brand new tyres all matching tread,ABS, power steering, remote central locking, alarmed and immobilised, global closer alarm, tax and tested. Excellent condition. Need to sell by 31st Oct as moving to New Zealand.
Best offer around £2250 will secure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The colour is titanium, a cross between silver and gold is the best way i can describe it. I will put some pictures on hopefully tomorrow when my son comes around as I have no idea where to start!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.