Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wee change in plans so, these are for sale:

17" 6 spoke alloys with ET42 offset. Not a clue what they are, badges aren't on the centre caps. They have been repainted but have a few marks etc on the rims. Tyres are 205/40R17. 2 are Avon ZZ3 at about 5mm (one with slight sidewall damage) and 2 are non branded budgets near to the limit.

Really just need them gone, taking up space... :cry:

£150 ono ???

Cheers

G

·
he is going to trax at the weekend i believe as he has just bought some wheels from me pm him mate

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going to Trax but I'm not willing to bring the wheels down then. You ever tried getting four 17" wheels, a tent, a bag, sleeping bag, tools, camping chair, oil, water and enough food to keep me going for 1000 miles in a Cav turbo... its not pretty!

Willing to meet within reason, will be down at the North East meet in Northumberland on the 16th of Sept... failing that willing to travel up to 100 miles to meet. Any more and the fuel costs will outweigh the value of the wheels!

As said, open to offers.... really need these gone. Surplus to requirements now I'm affraid

Oh and incidentally I drove to Manchester and back to get these when I bought them. Thats 550 miles... I live in Scotland guys, not on the moon. We have roads up here, hell we even have motorways...

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
i'll phone bob tomorrow mate.. see if he wants them... it would be easy as i could come throw them in the back of the CDX (some of us have a boot big enough for all four ;))

would you take £120 collected?

oh and does the sidewall damage to one stop it being used? or can all 4 be put on a car and driven?

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All four were used on the car, it was MOT'd and passed but the rears got an advisory due to their er... racingness and one of the fronts has a wee distortion/bulge/dimple/thingy in the sidewall but passed with an advise. Although, think if it was me I'd be getting new tyres... but since its me I thought "nah" and bought a set of original SRi wheels instead as a 40 profile tyre doesnt really suit my sisters McRae style driving...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.