Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I’m hoping someone might know or would of had a similar issue that might shed some light on my problem

Drove the van fine on Saturday come home parked up as usual! Went to jump in it Sunday no start! Cranks fine battery from the outside seems fine lights radio ect work tried to jump start it nothing from that either!

Had a problem with it where i filled it up about a month ago and it wouldn’t go, undone the the cap primed it started first time tried it this time even though I’m on three notches that wasn’t the case again.

Got a fault code reader myself and it’s reading fault trans fluid temp sensor and a fault with the veichal speed sensor which I don’t understand but I can’t see why they would stop it from starting. Diesel seems to be running to the injectors fine and through the pump okay this time I’m very puzzled.

It is due in the garage on Friday but I’m hoping someone might be able to give me some advice as I’m a self employed landscaper and relying on the van for a living!

Any help would be greatly appretiated and thank you in advance!

·
Registered
287 Posts
You have posted in the wrong section, a mod will move it at some point,

You could do with live data to look over the usual culprit of the pump,

And leak back test on injectors.

Have you tried easy start ? If so did she fire and drive okay ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I had similar with mine drive fine one day then nothing. after fitting new crank sensor checking big 70 amp fuseq and others fuses inside door and checking starter found had glow plug malfunction error so changed relay that is by side of water bottle first turn and started

1 - 3 of 3 Posts