Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 (03 REG) FORD FOCUS RS TURBO IN RARE BLUE METALLIC WITH NO RESERVE

IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS, YOU WILL ALREADY HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING ON HOW GOOD AND RARE THESE CARS ARE
THIS IS A FORD FOCUS RS OWNERS CLUB MEMBER AND HAS BEEN TREATED LIKE A BABY
COVERING ONLY 37400 MILES FROM NEW WITH FULL FORD SERVICE HISTORY WITH LAST SERVICE BEING DONE ON 31ST JULY 2007, JUST OVER A WEEK AGO NOW, IT WAS ALSO THE MAJOR SERVICE COSTING £300.00
The car is of standard RS specification,
(Full sparco leather racing interior, push button start etc) the only mod it has ever had done is the graham goode dump valves (these cost me over £400 and were professionally fitted by graham goode) everything else on the car is standard, THE CAR SOUNDS AWESOME WITH THESE AND HELPS THE ENGINE BREATH ALOT EASIER!!!!!
LIMITED EDITION NUMBER 3151 WHICH I BELIVE IS THE BETTER PHASE 2 MODEL TO OWN.
THE CAR RECENTLY HAS JUST HAD 4 X BRAND NEW PIRELLI TYRES FITTED COSTING £600.00

MOT - JUNE 2008
TAX - DECEMBER 2007
EXTERIOR:
THE CAR HAS NO DENTS/SCRATCHES AND HAS BEEN VALETED ONCE A MONTH BY LOCAL VALETING COMPANY WHO ONLY USE AUTOGLYM AND MEGIUAR PRODUCTS
THE CAR WILL ALSO BE FULLY VALETED FOR THE WINNING BIDDER
INTERIOR:
COMES WITH FULL LEATHER SPARCO SEATS AND HAS NO RIPS. TEARS OR BURNS ON THE SEATS OR THE CARPETS AND HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN
THE CAR HAS NEVER SEEN ANY PAINT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN DAMAGED OR CRASHED AND IS HPI CLEAR
FINANCE WAS PAID OFF ON THE CAR START OF THIS WEEK WITH A CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM FINANCE COMPANY SHOWING NO INTEREST IN THE THE CAR ANYMORE
IM IDEALLY LOOKING TO CHANGE TO SOMETHING ELSE SPORTY, I HAVE MANAGED TO DRIVE MOST OF THE TOP END SPORTS PERFORMANCE CARS THERE ARE, BUT I LIKE TO CHANGE CARS AS MUCH AS MY CLOTHES HAHA
THE CAR HAS BEEN KEPT GARAGED AT NITE AND ONLY USED REALLY AT WEEKENDS, MORE OF A TOY REALLY., JUST AN EXPENSIVE ONE
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO COME VIEW THE CAR , PLS CONTACT ME ON 07771811450 TO ARRANGE A TIME AND VIEWING, NO DREAMERS PLEASE!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts